Saturday, July 15, 2006
sang @12:42 PM.......
WAH LAU %$#%$&% I type around half le.. MY ENTIRE COM HANG chicken mamammamamamamama NATHAN!. Hmph.. HAhA okok.. anyway I was ranting about this week.. so MUCH SHIT TO DO.. Glad its all clear le.. Next week is also just as gay. Got 1 presentation and 3 test! Sigh...

Enough about my probs.. hmm POLY 50 IS FINALLY OVER!! WOah hoo.. Although I couldnt stay to celebrate after our VICTORY, I was there at least to be MARIA.. THE NO.1 BEST CHEER LEADER IN THE WORLD!! woah hoo!! Yea.. anyway.. CLS club sent in 4 teams. Their placings are as such : 3rd, 4th, 15th, 17th! ALL TOP 20! SUPER proud of them. They set aside time every week despite their busy schedule to train up their stamina, endurance and just team bonding to give it their best for themselves as well as for CLS club!

Okok up next, event will be the Water sports.. I am so stressed.. SUDDENLY all the workload and test can be seen before my very eyes.. I need to plan my time le.. FIRST to get a COMM up.. By this weekend it will be up. Plz support me in this.. And together we will make a difference! HAHA.. KK.. moving on.

Sorry if I seem to be rushing in my post.. YA i really AM RUSHING.. HHAHA.. Hmm.. okok special event section le.. woah hoo.. It was one late night I think 11.30pm le.. I was waiting for my bus 173 to come around 3 weeks ago? =x ( I KNOW I LAGGING ) So, I took out my deck of cards and started to just practice my tricks to the "air" practice my presentation of the trick and all that to just kill time. So, soon the bus came and I boarded it. As i was walking to the back, a guy shouted "MAGICIAN!" I turned back and there was this guy, looks damn jap/korean looking chap. He took out his OWN pack of cards and flashed it to me. Asking me to sit with him.. Me abit scared le.. SO I GUAI GUAI sit with him haa.. Then he say "Show me what you GOT" I got stunned.. I so amature then I so fast bump into a magician who wants to challenge me in tricks and skills.. So after repeating this line "I just learnt" "I dunno much tricks" I showed him my "best trick" so far.. And yup I think I did manage to amuse him cus he said I handled it pretty well as a beginner. I was happy inside hehe.. THEN of course he showed me his trick too.. And.. ya you all know.. I was owned. MMMOOONNNNSSTTEERRRRR KILL!! Haha.. THen we started to chat abit and using my "information gathering" technique, I found out his in SP TOO!! 3.5 years le.. Means he forwarded a module =x. Doing mechatronics.. YEA.. Interesting.. Such a small world.

So before I got off, we exchanged numbers LOL.. and as I was walking away he called me and suddenly a card appear from the air and into his hands.. His name card. LOL.. Bugger.. Give namecard also so much pattern. =x So yea.. This is my first encounter with a pro magician..

Hope that was interesting to you.. HAHA.. OK ok I shall stop here gotta run! see ya'll. TATA~ God bless and stay happy=D

-Dun give up when the going gets tough, but strengthen yourself up and face it with more power and determination.


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o